Buyer - 003/2018
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
Employment TypeContract: 12 Months
- N6: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or S4: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Higher
- 2 - 3 years experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 2 - 3 years experience working as an engineering commodity buyer or Engineering capital projects buyer or working in an engineering stores environment.
- Pharmaceutical or Food and Beverages Industry Experience
Specific Operational Requirements
- The successful candidate will be required to work an 8 hours day between 08h00 to 16h00.
- The successful candidate may be required to work extra hours to meet the business needs.
Key Performance Areas
- Procurement of Engineering goods and services
- Sourcing and Vendor Management of Engineering service and goods suppliers
- Cost Control
- Strong technical knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering spares and components
- Solid knowledge and understanding of engineering principles
- Computer Skills
- Analytical Ability
- Math skills
- Action oriented
- Integrity and trust
- Attention to detail
- Customer oriented