Validation Officer - 009/2018
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
- BSc or National Diploma qualification in Engineering/Biotechnology/Chemistry/Microbiology or Science related field
- At least 1 year experience in the pharmaceutical manufacturing environment or other applicable environment.
Specific Operational Requirements
- The successful candidate will be required to work an 8 hour day between 08h00 to 16h00.
- The successful candidate may be required to work outside of normal working hours to meet the business needs.
Key Performance Areas
- Conduct Validation activities in line with qualification plans.
- Compile Validation protocols.
- Compile Validation Reports, which includes compilation of graphs and tabulating of results.
- Implement and maintain a formal programme for routine calibration of relevant equipment.
- Sample collection and processing if required
- Managing of documentation relevant to validation
- Maintain quality systems in compliance with cGMP principles
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Quality awareness
- Planning and organising
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical Ability/Problem Solving