Information Technology Administrator - 021/2018
Applications accepted until:
Number of Openings
- Tertiary qualification in Business Administration or IT.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- A+, N+, MCSE would be preferable.
- Cisco networks and VMWare would be preferable.
- SAP and Autotask experience would be preferable.
Specific Operational Requirements
- The successful candidate will be required to work an 8 hours day between 08h00 to 16h00.
- The successful candidate may be required to work extra hours to meet the business needs.
Key Performance Areas
- System Administration:
- Daily monitoring of IT Systems.
- Assisting with creation and deletion of user account across IT systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining backups.
- Helpdesk Administration and First Line support.
- IT Administration:
- Compiling management information/reporting.
- Administration of records and document/electronic filing.
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks required from IT Managers in a timely manner.
- Technical capability and problem solving skills
- Good trouble shooting and analytical skills.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Team Player.
- Good Planning and organizing skills.
- Good time management.
- Must be willing to learn.