- Grade 12 (Matric) pass with a minimum D symbol in English, Mathematics, Science, Biology or EMS.
- 1 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical, chemical, biotechnology, food manufacturing or laboratory environment.
Specific Operational Requirements
- The successful candidate will be required to work 8 hours between m to 10p.m
- The successful candidate may be required to work overtime to meet the business needs.
Key Performance Areas
- Assist with the production of coagulation factors and final products
- Assist with completion of documentation
- Maintain Equipment
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Procedures
- Comply with the OHS act
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Good communication (Oral and Written) and interpersonal skills