Applications accepted until:
- Secretarial/Administration Diploma.
- At least 2 years experience required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Marketing/Sales qualification is preferable.
- Knowledge of SAP system is an advantage.
Specific Operational Requirements
- The successful candidate will be required to work an 8-hour day between 08h00 to 16h00
- The successful candidate may be required to work overtime to meet the business needs
Key Performance Areas
- Provide administrative support to the Marketing Department.
- Responsible for providing quotations and supporting documentation for state facilities.
- Responsible for making all travel arrangements for the Marketing Department and other departments as required.
- Assist with the coordination of congress attendance.
- Assist Brand Specialist to manage the stock levels of promotional items and distribute to sales team.
- Perform administrative services for Finished Goods Store and Shipping departments when required.
- Provide General and Office Administration by Correspondence Handling, Meeting Administration, Telephone Coverage, sales report generation.
- Planning and organising
- Attention to Detail
- Communication (verbal & written)
- Work standards
- Customer Service Orientation