- Grade 12 (Matric) pass with minimum D symbol in English and minimum D symbol in Mathematics, Science, Biology or EMS.
- 1 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical, chemical, food or biotechnology manufacturing or laboratory environment.
- The successful candidate will be required to work 12 hours from 06h00 to 18h00 or 18h00 to 06h00 as rostered on a 4 days on / 4 days off basis.
- The successful candidate may be required to work overtime to meet business needs.
Specific Operational Requirements
- Pre-employment, routine and exit medicals are compulsory due to the nature of the business.
- SHE Related training is mandatory to attend
- Adherence to SHE Instructions (Waste Segregation, Water and Energy Saving Initiatives)
- Compliance to SHE Site Rules is compulsory
NBI uses hazardous and biologically active chemicals - candidate will be required to use proper PPE and will go through medical examinations as per OSH Act requirements
Key Performance Areas
- Assist with the production of Polygam, Bioplasma, Albumin, II Powder & Albumin Powder that meet quality specifications and are GMP compliant.
- Assist with completion of documentation
- Maintain Equipment
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Procedures
- Comply with the OHS act
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Good communication (Oral and Written) and interpersonal skills