Employment Typefixed term contract
N6 or S4 electrical or Mechanical engineering.
Specific Operational Requirements
- The incumbent will be required to work an 8 hour day between 06h00 to 18h00 as rostered, and may be required to work outside normal working hours to meet business needs.
Key Performance Areas
- Learn the skills required to ensure continued operation of the plant equipment
- Learn and facilitate repairs of plant equipment and identify actions to prevent recurrences
- Co-ordinate maintenance activities on NBI equipment
- Learn execution of validation studies (IQ, OQ, PQ)
- Support project work and continuous process improvements
- Complete training tasks as outlined by NBI/Institution
- Ability and willingness to learn new things.
- Problem solving and aligning of resources to needs.
- Accepting accountability, clear decision making and communication.
- Can both work independently and seek peer review when needed
- Technical writing and good oral communication skills