- Matric and 1 year Secretarial certificate
- Computer literate (MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel)
- Minimum 3 years experience as Receptionist / Secretary
Specific Operational Requirements
- The successful candidate will be required to work an 8 hour day between 08h00 to 16h00
- The successful candidate may be required to work overtime to meet the business needs
In line with the Employment Equity Act, preference will be given to those applicants whose appointment will address the demographic imbalances in our work force profile.
Due to the nature of the business, pre-employment, routine and exit medical examinations are compulsory.
All personal information received will be processed in accordance with The Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 OF 2013
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates meeting the minimum requirements.
If you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful
Key Performance Areas
Reception and switchboard
- Answer and route incoming calls in a timely, professional manner
- Receive and interact with incoming visitors
- Maintain office security by directing and controlling visitor access via the reception desk
- Maintain corporate telephone directory
- Make announcements using telephone system
- Ensure that the reception area is neat, orderly and well maintained
- Monitor, screen and distribute incoming communications and deliveries
- Coordinate meeting bookings
- Ensure that the office equipment in reception area and meetings rooms is operational and order maintenance when necessary.
- Raise PM notifications related to reception area and meeting rooms and ensure work is carried out satisfactorily
- Ensure standard refreshments and crockery for scheduled meetings are arranged (tea/coffee/water)
- Perform other clerical and receptionist duties as and when required
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management
- Interpersonal Skills
- Ethics Integrity and Professionalism
- Planning and Coordination
- Customer service orientation