Employment TypeFull Time
- Paramedical Qualification/ degree in life sciences
- Code 08/B drivers license
- Minimum 1 year experience as a sales representative in the medical/pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Specific Operational Requirements
- Will be required to work and travel after hours
In line with the Employment Equity Act, preference will be given to those applicants whose appointment will address the demographic imbalances in our work force profile.
Due to the nature of the business, pre-employment, routine and exit medical examinations are compulsory.
All personal information received will be processed in accordance with The Protection of Personal Information Act No. 4 OF 2013
To apply for this position, please click here https://nbi-sa.jonti2.co.za/
If you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Key Performance Areas
- Develops sales plan for the designated area to achieve sales targets.
- Complies monthly sales reports by the monitoring of sales and customer analysis. Takes action on any exceptions for areas under the control of the Product Consultant. Collate information from PCs and insert relevant information into the sales report.
- Follow up on sales achieved with the Head: FGS prior to month end in order to identify customers who have not placed orders.
- Attends congresses as part of the promotions plan for NBI.
- Compiles quarterly report on activities for presentation at the Quarterly Marketing Meeting.
- Compiles report on activities when requested for input into the Marketing Department report to the NBI Board.
- Provides customer training and education in collaboration with the Information Centre.
- Identifies, co-ordinates and organises CME opportunities for the Information centre.
- Identifies new sales and promotional opportunities to increase sales/awareness of NBI.
Maintain and enhance customer relations
- Develops quarterly customer call plan quarterly for designated area.
- Records customer visits using CRM system.
- Receives customer queries and responds to them in conjunction with the Information Centre.
- Follows up on product or patient related queries and complaints from the Information Centre.
- Responds to customer needs and routes the information to the relevant departments.
- Keeps abreast of trends regarding Product and Market Knowledge
- Sales Ability
- Customer focus
- Planning & Organising
- Oral and Written Communication
- Analysis/Problem Solving
- Oral and written communication