- Relevant BA, BSc or BCOM degree
- Relevant Supply Chain certification (APICS / CIPS)
- 5 years Demand Planning or Supply Planning or Warehouse Management with Pharmaceuticals, Food, Beverages, Medical Technology, FMCG or Manufacturing
- Thorough knowledge of SAP PPPI / MM
- Minimum of 4 years in management role with supervision of staff
Specific Operational Requirements
The successful candidate will be required to work:
- An 8 hour day between 08h00 to 16h00
- May be required to work overtime to meet the business needs
- Must be prepared to work shifts when needed.
If you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Key Performance Areas
- Draw-up the annual Long Term Production (LTP) plan to meet the Business Sales Plan. Lead the Sales & Operational Planning (S&OP) process and revise annual plan in conjunction with other Business functions to reflect changing market & internal factors.
- Oversee the Production & Packing planning function to deliver the Business Sales Plan.
- Monitor and control inventory of raw materials, in-process materials and finished goods to meet demand.
- Ensures compliance with GMP and other relevant legislation within the Planning and warehousing function.
- Cost Centre Management by monitoring and reporting expenses against budget. Identifying and motivating for capital expenditure to meet departmental objectives.
- Supervising, mentoring, managing, developing and training the human resource base in the department to meet NBI business needs.
- robust level of statistical and numerical methods in the analysis of manufacturing and process data
- Planning and Organizing
- Quality focus that includes balanced risk and change management
- Financial understanding
- Collaboration and Leadership
- Initiating action
- High work standard
- Written and oral communication skills adequate for technically sound reports, oral presentations and effective interaction in formal and informal management forums, staff meetings and external suppliers
- Interpersonal skills base appropriate to both a union shop floor environment and interaction with senior management: including conflict resolution; negotiation; partnership building and influencing others
- Management in a process and warehouse environment
- GMP Compliance the ten principles in action
- Can both work independently and seek peer review when needed