Employment TypeFixed Contract
- Grade 12 (Matric) pass with minimum D symbol in English and minimum D symbol in Mathematics, Science, Biology or EMS.
- 1 2 years experience in a pharmaceutical, chemical, food or biotechnology manufacturing or laboratory environment.
If you have not had a response from us within 30 days after the closing date, kindly accept that your application has been unsuccessful
Specific Operational Requirements
- The successful candidate will be required to work 8 hour day between 06h00 to 18h00 as rostered.
- The successful candidate may be required to work overtime to meet business needs.
Key Performance Areas
- Assist with the production of Polygam, Bioplasma, Albumin, II Powder & Albumin Powder that meet quality specifications and are GMP compliant.
- Assist with completion of documentation
- Maintain Equipment
- Comply with Good Manufacturing Procedures
- Comply with the OHS act
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving/Analytical Thinking
- Technical/Professional Knowledge
- Accuracy/Attention to Detail
- Good communication (Oral and Written) and interpersonal skills